Thursday, October 16, 2008

衰出一條路

arhhh.......................................................................................
i wan to shout..
but cant shout...
i wan to shout out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn bad luck.......
i hate this...
Always.........when i hav money sure got something happened...then need to spend all my saving...
then when i hav no money...everything spoil.........
y like tat.........................
for last 2 months...i can save around 2k one........
but yYYYYYY!!!!!
dun let me save..........
y i need to move....!!
and spend all my saving!!
and why!!!
last month i didnt get my pay
and spend the saving agian........
arghh...........
no money left..
then computer spoil...keep restart automatically.......
cant detect my scond hardisk...
damn lag...
damn slow...
sometimes stil cant on...
system downgrade to 1.6ghz...(dun know y)!!
and today charger spoil...
phone spoil........
when i try to charge the phone
phone automatically off.....
and cant charge anymore..
it sux...

then jsut now..my sis callled
she asked me that am i borrow money from my mom to buy something..
cause my mom told her that i broow money from her...and she called me and scold
pleasee...
i nvr..
scold me for wat
i just borrow 400 form my sis and 500 from my prof
and i nvr borrow any from others again...
i dun like to borrow money from others..
cause i dun wan to owe anyone..
just i really need money to survive then borrow money....
and mum!!
im working..
if i wan to buy something..i wil buy by myself..
i no need to borrow money from you...
im already 23
not like last time when i study...
i dun like branded stuff...
i dun smoke
i dun drink...
i just like to buy cloths and artbooks..
tats all??
and now i also seldom to buy cloths...
nothing else i wan to buy...except it spoiled and need replacement..
suddenly feel like crying..
haiz...
suddenly get scolded...
mum...sis bro.....
im oleid adult...i know we got very big age gap...
but im oleid adult....
no need to worry about me.....
and dun scold me bcause i hav no money.......
..............................

No comments: