Friday, February 27, 2009








"wao........
beenn long nvr update my website..
yea u should know tat im not been busy
i just lazy...
haha...i look at my hardisk...then know i really got alot of shit works nvr finish..aha
but think im not going to finish also..haha..just let it b shit...
today just moved house yea ............MOVE again haiz.
really hate to move.. need to pack tis and tat then need to unpack
grr.. so tiring... anyway... its over...........
.move back to AMK again..
it is 3 bus stops from mrt... a lot alot stops from ntu.............haiz...FARRRR..
need to wake up earlier again...:S
actually not much happened in my life... is just boring working and sleeping life...
no target
no aim
alwasy wan to do something..
but alwasy giv up easily or just WANT to do ....but NVR do
i wonder where is "old-me" tat alwasy draw draw draw jsut wan to get better............ahiz nvmind ..im jsut too lazy......... hahah... everything will change...but me ???
i think not...may b something happen...
then i might b change...:D
me nvr change this is me and mun how drawing...:)
we drew tis for elaine's birthday...22 yo haha
we print this in tshirt for ealine...haha
ELAINE I STIL OWE U..a.hahaha
actually i did tis for my blog one..
in the end i NVR ahhaha..
but i think the character sitl not cute enough...or not much characteristic???hmm
haha..stil need more efford..yea..im lazy shit..ahhaah.....:P



at first wan to join CGTALK steampunk challenge..ahha.in the end just do the first draft..then nvr continue agian..ahah...=_=..
no computer at home...tats y nvr do..
i mean yea got a lousy com tat i cant install anything..
so jsut forget it.. hahahaha

No comments: