Tuesday, June 17, 2008

childish ppl around the world...=-=

Really alot childish ppl around the world..
like the facebook or deviantart....


then recently some from facebook one..
keep asking me to buy them as pet to make their value higher...
=_=.......y u wan to get higher value??
wat u will get ???
bcome more popular?
or get money???
i really dun get it.......
then whoever add me in facebook i also wil just approve even i dun know him or her...
but recently a guy added me in faceboook and ask for my msn...
i gave him..
but this guy damn childish and weird...=_= i really cant tahan...
if is in front of me he said like tat i oledy scold him up site down..im super bad tamper ....

this is the conversation

evening. How's ur day.
tired
how about u
same
need to rest early today
:0
u??
yes.
i was just saying geetings cause it's the right thing 2 do
oohh
wat right thing
..
normal greetings ..
haha
kk...
so going to sleep?
nvm
bye
haha..
pls ignore me, ur weird
act cute?
i totally dun know wat r u talking...
=-=...
............u r weird..totally cant get u..
u kept on saying some weird stuff, laughing every sentence
nwo ur saying i;m weird ?
and wht's with the puic
pic
act cute ?
wht a load of crap.
don't msg me;
i'm block ya
just like a kid
plse..
=-=

me(bold)

him




PLEASE LOH...do u think im care u block me???
im act cute???
wTFUCK....FUCK U Man.....
im act cute or not tats not ur businesss.....!!!!!im sure is better looking then U!!!
if u not happy u can just call police and complain...and pls is U ADD ME..not me......
U R THE ONE WHO WAN TO KNOW ME..not me...
i like to "haha" ....is it ur business too??
u not happy then dun come and talk to me..
dun say like im the one who wan to talk to u....=-=|||
im watching hk drama at youtube and YOU SPOIL MY MOOD TO WATCH MY DRAMA
F U LA.....

No comments: